Friday 9 November 2012

I'll tax your feet

Here's a few pictures of my day. I've spent most of it listening to the Beatles and playing with a new app (well, new to me) that takes kaleidoscopic, prism-like photos, whilst making this lovely twinkley sound. It's really trippy and addictive. And then I made a little study/ studio area in my room with this beautiful wooden school desk that my Dad made about 30 years ago. I've also been churning out the continuous line drawings, drawing my face by feeling it, with my eyes closed. It all sounds a bit silly but I really like the results, especially my very first portrait (second pic) which has a kind of sad presence.
And now I think I'll go watch some Derren Brown.
 
When I'm in the middle of a dream, stay in bed, float upstream.... 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment