Monday 12 December 2011

He was just some Joseph looking for a manger



I had a nice quiet day today, I snuggled up in a big cozy jumper and watched Lost In Translation whilst I drew this reindeer christmas card for my friend. The quality of the scan is a bit off, it's darker and the biro mark-making looks a bit more subtle in real life. But oh well.

I'm going to a carol service tomorrow, which I'm not particularly looking forward to, but after that I shall go to town and get some christmas presents...and perhaps treat myself to a little something! It's less than 2 weeks (I think) till christmas but it doesn't really feel like that to me. Maybe because we haven't got a tree yet and I haven't had to write mounds of christmas cards this year (yay!).


Anyway, good night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment