Sunday 1 July 2012

She would never say where she came from

Well I don't really know what to blog about right now, I don't have anything to say!  Lately I've just been gardening and learning to drive and volunteering in a new charity shop, which is actually really fun. I usually work on the till, and for some reason I love punching in numbers and the noise it makes, that sounds a little odd, but I guess it makes me feel powerful or something...
I've also found a flat to move into! Which is exciting. I'm glad I found one cos I couldn't bear to look round another damn place. To mark the occasion, here are some interiors- inspiration photos!
I can't remember the sources for any of these photos, sorry! I take no credit for any of them.

Oh and also, if you live in England, you might be interested to know that the Women's Library in London is threatened with closure! We cannot let this happen! I haven't ever been there but I've always wanted to go to their zine fest thing and it would be sad if it closed. Here is more information: http://savethewomenslibrary.blogspot.co.uk/ 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shrine!!! I think I need one! http://woe-behold.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete