Tuesday 12 June 2012

Blue


ahhh. I've spent all day schlepping (?) from flat to flat, looking for somewhere to live for the next year. Some places were really amazing, with wooden shutters, regency features, high ceilings and even higher prices. And then some were tiny cupboards where the tenents hadn't even bothered to get out of bed for the viewing (yeah that was awkward). It's quite disheartening, but oh well. I've cheered myself up by looking at these beautiful pictures of Kim Noorda lazing around in a lovely apartment.
What I would love right now is to languish in a long, hot bath with a cigarette. Neither of which I can, or should, do.

All photos by Viktor Vauthier.

2 comments:

  1. Ah i haven't even started looking for where I want to live for next year yet! I'd love somewhere with regency features and high ceilings... but who wouldn't. Cheer up anyway :)
    Your zine has arrived at my home address, but I live in London for most of the year so I have to wait until I go back to my hometown to get it again. Can't wait for it :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. She is so beautiful. I hope you find somewhere!

    ReplyDelete